WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST POLE DANCING TUITION?
Get started building your pole dancing repertoire.
We\'ve built a structured curriculum that allows you to safely progress from Tricks Level 1 through to Tricks Level 5, advancing through each level once you have built up the strength and technique to do so. No rush, take things at your own pace.
We also offer a range of speciality support classes to complement your pole progression.
CHECK OUT A FEW CLIENT TESTIMONIALS AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY
ABOUT SYMMETRY DANCE STUDIO
\"I have been to two pole dancing lessons and the girls are so amazing and awsome. I have two left feet and always praising me for my efforts. I highly recommend to come here and try a class\"
\"Hands down the best studio. So supportive, lots of fun and great instructors. Has a really good and encouraging vibe from both staff and other students. Would highly recommend this studio to anyone who will listen.\"
\"The teachers are all fantastic and encouraging, they make it a pleasant environment to dance and feel comfortable in.\"
\"This place has become my home! Everyone is so non-judgmental and inclusive! I have made so so many amazing friends here. Anyone of any weight, age or gender is welcome.\"
\"Symmetry is such a welcoming dance studio with the friendliest staff and instructors. Within only 4 weeks I have learnt more about myself, my strength and my body than I have elsewhere. I would highly recommend this studio. 5 stars is not enough\"
\"So much fun! The teachers are amazing and so encouraging! So lucky to have found such a fantastic studio!\"
\"A year ago if you told me I\'d be doing pole dancing I wouldn\'t have believed it for a second! But here I am and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I\'m doing things I never thought I\'d be able to do\"
\"I love the natural light in the studio. The dance space has such a happy, peaceful feel, like a breath of fresh air. Absolutely love my time spent at Symmetry. ❤\"
- You will never share a pole in any of our regular classes at Symmetry.
- There\'s nothing more frustrating than being in a class that\'s so big, you cannot get assistance from your instructor when needed! Our regular pole classes are all capped at 10 people to ensure not only your safety, but also that you get plenty of instructor attention when you need it to accelerate your learning.
- We run in 8-week terms, however, our class booking system is casual. What this means is that each week, there is a specific set of tricks and moves that will be taught in each level, and every single class of that level in that week will be learning those same tricks.
- This gives you the flexibility to pick the class day and time each week that best suits your schedule. For example if you want to come to Intro to Pole on Monday one week, but can only come to Intro to Pole on Wednesday the next week, that\'s fine - both the Monday class and the Wednesday class will be covering the same tricks, and building on the tricks they learnt the week before. So you will still get the benefit of our progressive learning system, with the flexibility of booking in classes that suit your schedule.
We found that this was very restrictive for many of our students, especially those that do shiftwork and those who rely on others to watch their kidlets while they go out for a class. Since we have implemented this casual system, our clients have raved about how much easier it makes things for them, and how they still get all the benefits of our 8-week courses but without the headache of worrying when they cannot make their \'regular\' time slot. Let\'s just say we won\'t be going back in a hurry!
- Please click here to learn more about the studio, including details of the equipment we use, the layout of the space, and our instructors.